IMAGES OF HOVERCRAFTS Mars-25 series
The modification of Mars series hovercraft for 25 passengers
Mars-25 is passenger version for Russia.
Mars-25M is patrol version for Russia.
Mars-25E is passenger version for Export ( outside Russia).
Mars-25EM is patrol version for Export ( outside Russia).
Mars-25EMED is medical version.
Mars-25EG is cargo version .
Hovercraft type: Skeg scheme of flexible fencing
Classification Society: RMRS or LR
Overall length, m: 14,03
Overall width, m: 7
Overall height, m: 4,8
Passenger capacity: 25 passengers/seats
Navigator capacity: 2 seats
Doors one door with width: 700 mm
Empty displacement, kg: 2850
Full load displacement, kg: 4700
on water, knots: 35
snow/ice, knots: 48
grass/sand, knots: 28
ENGINE, pcs: 2
Type: IVECO F1C diesel
Power H.P.: 197
Capacity of the main fuel tank, l.: 530
Fuel type: Diesel
Travel range, nm: Standard up to 270 with fuel tank 530 l
Max wave height, m: Up to 1.5
Max wind , m/s: Up to 15
- high speed;
- range of up to 500 km;
- metal screw in the basic configuration with the anti-icing system (Crushing Complex) due to electric heating;
- the availability of removable protection of flexible fencing as standard (removable soles);
- optimal placement of the craft gravity center in comparison with analogues (the center of gravity of ACC of other brands is shifted in the stern);
- horizontal steering wheels as standard;
- availability of a closed cabin and a high degree of the engine accessibility to perform service work;
- two-cylinder flexible fence scheme as standard;
- belt protection system eliminating runout, vibration and providing a smooth start (overrunning clutches, flexible clutches) passenger capacity of the boat is up to 25 passengers including the navigator;
- metal case provides durability, and the lightweight case made of fiberglass provides good thermal and noise insulation;
- availability of two “gull-wing” doors along the sides of the craft;
craft dimensions allow its transportation on a trailer by public roads without the traffic police approval;
- modern design;
- availability of a maintenance service and training program for navigators.