IMAGES OF HOVERCRAFT MARS-3000/3000E
The Hovercraft Mars-3000/3000E is designed for comfortable operation on water, land, snow and ice surfaces, shoals and shallow water.
The Hovercraft Mars-3000/3000E can be operated at high temperatures, low temperatures and in difficult weather conditions.
The main advantage of Hovercraft Mars-3000/3000E is a higher level of reliability in comparison with analogues.
Hovercraft type: Skeg scheme of flexible fencing
Overall length: 15,5 m
Overall width: 7,66 m
Overall heigh: 6,67 m
Passenger capacity including a navigator: 35 passengers/seats
Travel range: 500 km
On the water: 65 km/h
Engine: 2 x diesel
This allows the only among the hovercraft producers, to provide a 2 year guarantee.
- high speed;
- range of up to 500 km;
- metal screw in the basic configuration with the anti-icing system (Crushing Complex) due to electric heating;
- the availability of removable protection of flexible fencing as standard (removable soles);
- optimal placement of the craft gravity center in comparison with analogues (the center of gravity of ACC of other brands is shifted in the stern);
- horizontal steering wheels as standard;
- availability of a closed cabin and a high degree of the engine accessibility to perform service work;
- two-cylinder flexible fence scheme as standard;
- belt protection system eliminating runout, vibration and providing a smooth start (overrunning clutches, flexible clutches) passenger capacity of the boat is up to 35 passengers including the navigator;
- metal case provides durability, and the lightweight case made of fiberglass provides good thermal and noise insulation;
- availability of two “gull-wing” doors along the sides of the craft;
craft dimensions allow its transportation on a trailer by public roads without the traffic police approval;