MEDICAL HOVERCRAFT MARS-25EMED
The hovercraft Mars-25EMED is designed for medical and humanitarian aid operations on water, land, snow and ice surfaces, shoals and shallow water.
The hovercraft Mars-25EMED can be operated at high temperatures, low temperatures and in difficult weather conditions.
The main advantage of this craft is a higher level of reliability in comparison with analogues. This allows the only among the hovercraft producers, to provide a 2 year guarantee.
The hovercraft Mars-25EMED has high maneuverability. The hovercraft Mars-25EMED can be used for emergency medical care in remote settlements, for transportation of seriously ill, search and rescue operations and humanitarian operations.
Hovercraft type: Skeg scheme of flexible fencing
Operation area: Inland waterways and lakes
Overall length: 14,3 m
Overall width: 7 m
Transportation width: 4,8 m
Overall heigh: 4,8 m
Transportation height: 2,78 m
Pax: 25 passengers/seats
Travel range: Up to 500 km
On the water: 65 km/h
On the snow/ice: 90 km/h
On grass / sand: 50 km/h
Brand/model 2 x IVECO F1C diesel engine (197 h.p., 3500 )
- high speed;
- range of up to 500 km;
- metal screw in the basic configuration with the anti-icing system (Crushing Complex) due to electric heating;
- the availability of removable protection of flexible fencing as standard (removable soles);
- optimal placement of the craft gravity center in comparison with analogues (the center of gravity of ACC of other brands is shifted in the stern);
- horizontal steering wheels as standard;
- availability of a closed cabin and a high degree of the engine accessibility to perform service work;
- two-cylinder flexible fence scheme as standard;
- belt protection system eliminating runout, vibration and providing a smooth start (overrunning clutches, flexible clutches) passenger capacity of the boat is up to 25 passengers including the navigator;
- metal case provides durability, and the lightweight case made of fiberglass provides good thermal and noise insulation;
- availability of two “gull-wing” doors along the sides of the craft;
craft dimensions allow its transportation on a trailer by public roads without the traffic police approval;
- modern design;
- availability of a maintenance service and training program for navigators.