PASSENGER/CARGO HOVERCRAFT MARS-10RS/10ERS
The Passenger/Cargo Hovercraft Mars-10RS/10ERS with removable seats for passenger & cargo operation is designed for comfortable operation on water, overgrown shallow water, sand banks, snow and any other relatively flat surface, including loose snow, along rivers during ice drift and freeze-up.
The main advantage of Passenger/Cargo Hovercraft Mars-10RS/10ERS is a higher level of reliability in comparison with analogues. This allows the only among the hovercraft producers, to provide a 2 year guarantee.
The modification of Mars series hovercraftMars-10 is civil version for Russia.
Mars-10ERS is civil & military version with removable passengers seats for passenger & cargo operation for Export ( outside Russia).
Mars-10RS is civil version with removable passengers seats for passenger & cargo operation for Russia.
Mars-10E is civil version for Export ( outside Russia).
Mars-10M is military version for Russia.
Mars-10EM is military version for Export ( outside Russia).
Mars-10EMED is medical hovercraft version for Export ( outside Russia).
The hovercraft Mars-10RS/10ERS with removable seats for passengers & cargo operation has a high maneuverability and can be used to supply remote settlements, for passenger and freight transportation, protection of water bodies, search and rescue as well as a type of official vehicle for law enforcement structures.
Hovercraft type: Skeg hovercraft for passenger & cargo operation
Operation area: Sea, River, Inland waterways and lakes, Ice and Snow
Overall length: 8,0 m
Overall width: 3,6 m
Transportation width: 2,4 m
Overall heigh: 3,3 m
Transportation height: 2,02 m
Pax: 6-10 passengers. Removable passengers seats for passenger & cargo operation.
Travel range: 750 km
On the water: 75 km/h
On the snow/ice: 90 km/h
On grass / sand: 55 km/h
Brand/model IVECO F1C diesel engine (197 h.p. )
- one hovercraft for passengers & cargo operation;
- high speed;
- range of up to 750 km;
- metal screw in the basic configuration with the anti-icing system (Crushing Complex) due to electric heating;
- the availability of removable protection of flexible fencing as standard (removable soles);
- optimal placement of the craft gravity center in comparison with analogues (the center of gravity of ACC of other brands is shifted in the stern);
- horizontal steering wheels as standard;
- availability of a closed cabin and a high degree of the engine accessibility to perform service work;
- two-cylinder flexible fence scheme as standard;
- belt protection system eliminating runout, vibration and providing a smooth start (overrunning clutches, flexible clutches) passenger capacity of the boat is up to 6-10 passengers including the navigator;
- removable passengers seats for passengers & cargo operation;
- metal case provides durability, and the lightweight case made of fiberglass provides good thermal and noise insulation;
- availability of two “gull-wing” doors along the sides of the craft;
craft dimensions allow its transportation on a trailer by public roads without the traffic police approval;
- modern design;
- availability of a maintenance service and training program for navigators.