Project passenger/cargo hovercraft Mars-2015RS/2015ERS for 15 passengers with removable seats for passenger & cargo operation is the modification of the well-known project Hovercraft Mars-2000/2000E.
The passenger/cargo hovercraft Mars-2015RS/2015ERS is designed for comfortable operation on water, land, snow and ice surfaces, shoals and shallow water.
The passenger/cargo hovercraft Mars-2015RS/2015ERS can be operated at high temperatures, low temperatures and in difficult weather conditions.
The main advantage of passenger/cargo hovercraft Mars-2015RS/2015ERS is a higher level of reliability in comparison with analogues. This allows the only among the hovercraft producers, to provide a 2 year guarantee.
Hovercraft Mars-2015RS/2015ERS with 15 passengers capacity
The modification of Mars series hovercraft
Mars-2015RS for 15 passengers is civil passenger/cargo version with removable seats for Russia.
Mars-2015ERS for 15 passengers is civil passenger/cargo version with removable seats for Export ( outside Russia).
Mars-2015MRS/2015MSRS for 15 passengers is patrol passenger/cargo version with removable seats for Russia.
Mars-2015EMRS/2015EMSRS for 15 passengers is patrol passenger/cargo version with removable seats for Export ( outside Russia).
Mars-2015 for 15 passengers is civil version for Russia.
Mars-2015E for 15 passengers is civil version for Export ( outside Russia).
Mars-2015M/2015MS is patrol version for Russia.
Mars-2015EM/2015EMS for 15 passengers is patrol version for Export ( outside Russia).
Mars-2015EMED for 15 passengers is medical version for Russia & Export ( outside Russia).
IMAGES OF PASSENGER/CARGO HOVERCRAFT MARS-2015RS/2015ERS
DRAWING OF PASSENGER/CARGO HOVERCRAFT MARS-2015RS/2015ERS
Passenger version with 15 removable seats
Cargo version without 15 removable seats
The passenger/cargo hovercraft Mars-2015RS/2015ERS for 15 passengers with removable seats for passenger & cargo operation has a high maneuverability and can be used to supply remote settlements, for passenger and freight transportation, protection of water bodies, search and rescue as well as a type of official vehicle for law enforcement structures.
Hovercraft type: Skeg hovercraft with removable seats for passenger & cargo operation
Classification Society: Lloyd’s Register
Overall length, m: 13,04
Overall width, m: 5,06
Overall height, m: 4,25
Cabin dimensions (length, width, height), m: 4,5 / 3,0 / 2,0
Passenger capacity: 15 passengers. Removable seats for passenger & cargo operation.
Navigator capacity: 2 seats
Doors one door with width: 700 mm
Payload, kg: 2850
Full load displacement, kg: 8000
on water, knots: 35
snow/ice, knots: 48
grass/sand, knots: 28
ENGINE, pcs: 2
Type: IVECO F1C diesel
Power H.P.: 197
Capacity of the main fuel tank, l.: 530
Fuel type: Diesel
Travel range, nm: Standard up to 270 with fuel tank 530 l.
Max wave height, m: Up to 1.5
Max wind , m/s: Up to 15
This allows the only among the hovercraft producers, to provide a 2 year guarantee.
- one hovercraft for passenger & cargo operation;
- high speed;
- range of up to 500 km;
- metal screw in the basic configuration with the anti-icing system (Crushing Complex) due to electric heating;
- the availability of removable protection of flexible fencing as standard (removable soles);
- optimal placement of the craft gravity center in comparison with analogues (the center of gravity of ACC of other brands is shifted in the stern);
- horizontal steering wheels as standard;
- availability of a closed cabin and a high degree of the engine accessibility to perform service work;
- two-cylinder flexible fence scheme as standard;
- belt protection system eliminating runout, vibration and providing a smooth start (overrunning clutches, flexible clutches) passenger capacity of the boat is up to 15 passengers including the navigator;
- removable seats for passenger & cargo operation;
- metal case provides durability, and the lightweight case made of fiberglass provides good thermal and noise insulation;
- availability of two “gull-wing” doors along the sides of the craft;
craft dimensions allow its transportation on a trailer by public roads without the traffic police approval;
- modern design;
- availability of a maintenance service and training program for navigators.