Project hovercraft Mars-2015/2015E for 15 passengers is the modification of the well-known project Hovercraft Mars-2000/2000E.
The hovercraft Mars-2015/2015E is designed for comfortable operation on water, land, snow and ice surfaces, shoals and shallow water.
The craft can be operated at high temperatures, low temperatures and in difficult weather conditions.
The main advantage of this craft is a higher level of reliability in comparison with analogues. This allows the only among the hovercraft producers, to provide a 2 year guarantee.
Hovercraft Mars-2015/2015E with 15 passengers capacity
The modification of Mars series hovercraft
Mars-2015 for 15 passengers is civil version for Russia.
Mars-2015E for 15 passengers is civil version for Export ( outside Russia).
Mars-2015M/2015MS for 15 passengers is patrol version for Russia.
Mars-2015EM/2015EMS for 15 passengers is patrol version for Export ( outside Russia).
Mars-2015RS for 15 passengers is civil passenger/cargo version with removable seats for Russia.
Mars-2015ERS for 15 passengers is civil passenger/cargo version with removable seats for Export ( outside Russia).
Mars-2015MRS/2015MSRS for 15 passengers is patrol passenger/cargo version with removable seats for Russia.
Mars-2015EMRS/2015EMSRS for 15 passengers is patrol passenger/cargo version with removable seats for Export ( outside Russia).
Mars-2015EMED for 15 passengers is medical version for Russia & Export ( outside Russia).
The hovercraft Mars-2015/2015E has a high maneuverability and can be used to supply remote settlements, for passenger and freight transportation, protection of water bodies, search and rescue as well as a type of official vehicle for law enforcement structures.
Hovercraft type: Skeg scheme of flexible fencing
Classification Society: Lloyd’s Register
Overall length, m: 13,04
Overall width, m: 5,06
Overall height, m: 4,25
Cabin dimensions (length, width, height), m: 4,5 / 3,0 / 2,0
Passenger capacity: 15 passengers/seats
Navigator capacity: 2 seats
Doors one door with width: 700 mm
Payload, kg: 2850
Full load displacement, kg: 8000
on water, knots: 35
snow/ice, knots: 48
grass/sand, knots: 28
ENGINE, pcs: 2
Type: IVECO F1C diesel
Power H.P.: 197
Capacity of the main fuel tank, l.: 530
Fuel type: Diesel
Travel range, nm: Standard up to 270 with fuel tank 530 l.
Max wave height, m: Up to 1.5
Max wind , m/s: Up to 15
This allows the only among the hovercraft producers, to provide a 2 year guarantee.
- high speed;
- range of up to 500 km;
- metal screw in the basic configuration with the anti-icing system (Crushing Complex) due to electric heating;
- the availability of removable protection of flexible fencing as standard (removable soles);
- optimal placement of the craft gravity center in comparison with analogues (the center of gravity of ACC of other brands is shifted in the stern);
- horizontal steering wheels as standard;
- availability of a closed cabin and a high degree of the engine accessibility to perform service work;
- two-cylinder flexible fence scheme as standard;
- belt protection system eliminating runout, vibration and providing a smooth start (overrunning clutches, flexible clutches) passenger capacity of the boat is up to 15 passengers including the navigator;
- metal case provides durability, and the lightweight case made of fiberglass provides good thermal and noise insulation;
- availability of two “gull-wing” doors along the sides of the craft;
craft dimensions allow its transportation on a trailer by public roads without the traffic police approval;
- modern design;
- availability of a maintenance service and training program for navigators.