PASSENGER HOVERCRAFT MARS-2018/2018E
The hovercraft Mars-2018/2018E for 18 passengers is air cushion craft can be used to transport passengers and goods throughout the year on water, land, snow and ice surfaces, shoals and shallow water.
The main advantage of this craft is a higher level of reliability in comparison with analogues. This allows the only among the hovercraft producers, to provide a 2 year guarantee.
The modification of Mars series hovercraft
Mars-2018 for 18 passengers is civil version for Russia.
Mars-2018E for 18 passengers is civil version for Export ( outside Russia).
Mars-2018M for 18 passengers is military version for Russia.
Mars-2018EM for 18 passengers is military version for Export ( outside Russia).
Mars-2018EMED for 18 passengers is medical version for Russia & Export ( outside Russia).
The Professional Hovercraft Mars-2018/2018E has a high maneuverability and can be used to supply remote settlements, for passenger and freight transportation, search and rescue, of water bodies, search and rescue as well as a type of official vehicle for law enforcement structures.
Hovercraft type: Skeg scheme of flexible fencing
Classification Society: Lloyd’s Register
Overall length, m: 13,04
Overall width, m: 5,06
Overall height, m: 4,25
Cabin dimensions (length, width, height), m: 4,5 / 3,0 / 2,0
Passenger capacity: 18 passengers. Removable seats available.
Navigator capacity: 2 seats
Doors one door with width: 700 mm
Payload, kg: 2850
Full load displacement, kg: 8000
on water, knots: 35
snow/ice, knots: 48
grass/sand, knots: 28
ENGINE, pcs: 2
Type: IVECO F1C diesel
Power H.P.: 197
Capacity of the main fuel tank, l.: 530
Fuel type: Diesel
Travel range, nm: Standard up to 270 with fuel tank 530 l.
Max wave height, m: Up to 1.5
Max wind , m/s: Up to 15
- high speed;
- range of up to 750 km;
- metal screw in the basic configuration with the anti-icing system (Crushing Complex) due to electric heating;
- the availability of removable protection of flexible fencing as standard (removable soles);
- optimal placement of the craft gravity center in comparison with analogues (the center of gravity of ACC of other brands is shifted in the stern);
- horizontal steering wheels as standard;
- availability of a closed cabin and a high degree of the engine accessibility to perform service work;
- two-cylinder flexible fence scheme as standard;
- belt protection system eliminating runout, vibration and providing a smooth start (overrunning clutches, flexible clutches) passenger capacity of the boat is up to 18 passengers including the navigator;
- removable seats available;
- metal case provides durability, and the lightweight case made of fiberglass provides good thermal and noise insulation;
- availability of two “gull-wing” doors along the sides of the craft;
craft dimensions allow its transportation on a trailer by public roads without the traffic police approval;
- modern design;
- availability of a maintenance service and training program for navigators.