Test drive of hovercraft
You’re only a few steps away from booking a test drive of Hovercraft Mars-10/10E. We’ll need some information from you in order to book you in and it should only take a few minutes.
BOOK A TEST DRIVE
Hovercraft Mars-10/10E ready for your test drive on the manufacturer's area.
The Hovercraft Mars-10/10E has a high maneuverability and can be used to supply remote settlements, for passenger and freight transportation, protection of water bodies, search and rescue as well as a type of official vehicle for law enforcement structures.
Hovercraft type: Skeg scheme of flexible fencing
Operation area: Inland waterways and lakes
Overall length: 8,0 m
Overall width: 3,6 m
Transportation width: 2,4 m
Overall heigh: 3,3 m
Transportation height: 2,02 m
Passenger capacity including a navigator: 10 people
Travel range: 750 km
On the water: 75 km/h
On the snow/ice: 90 km/h
On grass / sand: 55 km/h
Brand/model IVECO F1C diesel engine (146 h.p.)
- high speed;
- range of up to 750 km;
- metal screw in the basic configuration with the anti-icing system (Crushing Complex) due to electric heating;
- the availability of removable protection of flexible fencing as standard (removable soles);
- optimal placement of the craft gravity center in comparison with analogues (the center of gravity of ACC of other brands is shifted in the stern);
- horizontal steering wheels as standard;
- availability of a closed cabin and a high degree of the engine accessibility to perform service work;
- two-cylinder flexible fence scheme as standard;
- belt protection system eliminating runout, vibration and providing a smooth start (overrunning clutches, flexible clutches) passenger capacity of the boat is up to 10 passengers including the navigator;
- metal case provides durability, and the lightweight case made of fiberglass provides good thermal and noise insulation;
- availability of two “gull-wing” doors along the sides of the craft;
craft dimensions allow its transportation on a trailer by public roads without the traffic police approval;
- modern design;
- availability of a maintenance service and training program for navigators.